For small cabinet shops or furniture factories, indeed, for each and every company doing business today, there are advanced technologies that can make a positive impact on the success of that business. Whether it be new or upgraded equipment, faster computers, or breakthrough software, there's no denying that businesses depend on the efficiencies of new technology for improved productivity, customer service, and bottom line performance.
Yet so many industries continue to do business as usual with antiquated systems. The assumption is that technology is unaffordable and is advancing at such a rapid pace that the useful life of equipment is shorter than the term of the financing agreement. Or, the acquisition will deplete available (and often limited) cash reserves.
We don't hire a worker by issuing a check for 3, 4 or 5 years salary. So why think in terms of equipment paying off on the day you buy it. Improve your methods. Productivity and efficiency and think of the payments and the payback over the true usefull life of the investment.
Advantages of leasing versus bank financing or cash purchase include:
* Conserves capital and improves cash flow. Lease payments can provide the lessee with increased cash on hand, especially during the first year of use, since there may be less out-of-pocket cash for a down payment.
* Up to 100% financing provided through the lease (which may even include shipping and installation charges), as opposed to a loan, which typically requires a significant down payment.
* Preserves bank lines of credit which are increasingly difficult to extend. Your available credit line remains intact at your bank since the lease is handled through and payable to another funding source.
* Fixed terms and payments are predetermined so that you can accurately predict future equipment costs and cash needs. The structure of the lease mayalso provide for skipped payments to accommodate seasonal slumps or changing cash flow needs.
* Full use without ownership upon delivery. Your business can begin using the equipment and operating more efficiently immediately.
* High availability and performance Properly maintained leased equipment outperforms the older, breakdown-prone equipment you may still be using. When you lease equipment you have the option to upgrade your equipment on a regular basis - ensuring it is always available when needed most and performing at peak efficiency.
* Hedge against inflation A lease locked into today's lower interest rates protects you from fluctuating rates often associated with bank financing. Plus, your lease can be structured with long-term level lease payments which further protect you from inflationary trends.
So ask yourself, "Is my company using cutting edge technology? Are we taking advantage of the new or improved equipment that can increase productivity in every possible way?"
Real Time Used Machinery Search. Search Now: [GO] .
Need to expand your business. We can help you lease or finance it: [GO] .